Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lenexa, KS 66219
We are looking for a Construction Superintendent to support construction management for GBA Builders.
- Working with clients on design-build and bid-build projects
- Coordination and management of subcontractors on construction projects
- Interact with clients and design team as needed to resolve issues and expedite construction work
- Quality control enforcement on site
- Site Safety enforcement
- Assist project management with schedule development, evaluations and updates
- Review project estimates with operations team (field and office) to ensure logistical and site considerations are included
- Review project budgets with project management weekly/monthly
Ideal candidates will have:
- 8+ years of overall superintendent experience, preferred
- Partnership approach to working with architects and engineers
- Hands on construction experience preferred
- Excel knowledge and average computer skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player
- Self-motivation and time management skills
- Must be willing to travel
To be considered an applicant, you must go to the Careers section of our website at https://gbateam.com/job-openings/ to submit an application and resume.
GBA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. GBA promotes diversity in our workforce by including all individuals regardless of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law.