Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dodge City, KS 67801
- This is a Department of Respiratory Therapy Services position that provides the delivery of patient care with the knowledge of a Respiratory Therapist.
- Must be able to demonstrate the clinical ability to work as an RT in the area that they are assigned.
- T he therapist must be able to provide delivery of patient care from basic modalities through critical care to all demographic groups from neonatal to geriatric. Completes all required documentation.
- Provides patient/family education and assists in discharge planning when appropriate.
- Works cooperatively and effectively with physicians, nursing, and ancillary and support personnel to provide quality patient care.
- Effectively communicates with all members of the patient care team.
- Works within the scope of practice for a licensed RCP in the State ofKansas.
- Strives daily to give all customer very good care and promotes Western Plains Medical Complex standards of behavior and other duties as assigned.
- Provides leadership and mentoring to other Cardiopulmonary staff. Is a resource in regards to patient care.
Job: Please select a valid job field
Organization: Western Plains Medical Complex
Title: RRT PRN
Location: Kansas-Dodge City
Requisition ID: 7453-1616