Director Reporting & Data Analysis - PS17888
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67202
Director Reporting & Data Analysis – PS17888
Location: United States
Field: Reporting & Data Analysis
Requisition #: PS17888
Post Date: Apr 08, 2019
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Location: Richmond, VA preferred
Any Anthem office location
Serve as advanced analytics leader for client advisory services.
Will lead consultative team that partners with account management, Network Strategy, and the Clinical Account Management teams to develop the Anthem Value Story. Advises the account team on how to explain trends, illustrate value (clinical, network) and supports recommendations with robust analytics.
The team will focus on end to end client analytic support, including consulting on client-specific opportunity assessments, network strategies, financial cost and utilization performance, and monitoring program ROI and Performance Guarantees.
This team is the face of client analytics to our customers & clients for Local Accounts.
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
1. Plans, directs, and controls the resources and efforts of advisory analytics team to accomplish the company objectives through information management.
2. Obtains resources (people, funding, material, support) to support business unit information needs and strategic initiatives.
3. Provides leadership in motivating subordinates to accomplish advisory analytics goals and objectives.
4. Develops a strong team through training and effective organizational development practices.
5. Reports project status and progress to business unit senior management.
6. Ensures accuracy and timeliness of output and deliverables for assigned functional areas. Implements the policies, practices, and procedures of the company and business units supported.
7. Has fiscal responsibility for area budgets.
8. Establishes relationships with business users both internal and external.
9. Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
10. Oversees entire reporting/analysis/consulting unit or all aspects of a centralized function.
11. Participates with other executives to establish strategic plans and objectives.
12. Coordinates project management across department & divisional line.
13. Ability to communicate with customers about complex analytical findings in customer friendly terms.
14. Understands the business needs of customers and clients.
15. Enhance current Annual and Quarterly reporting packages to move away from just reporting to include actionable insights and recommendations. Partner with the account teams to restructure the presentations to tell the story including analytics, insights and recommendations, and Anthem solutions. Drive next generation of client analytics & reporting.
16. Achieve a 95% or higher success metric on Service Level Agreements with Local Business Partners.
17. Participate in the development and testing of CII Discover – existing solution as well as enhancements made throughout the year.
18. Develop & Deploy a process to monitor for advisory success. Define measurable/trackable metrics to evaluate advisory value.
19. Participate in the development of a revised Automated Review Builder that leverages data available in CII Discover, the newly developed opportunity analyses, and the strategic framework defined in collaboration with business partners.
+ Requires Bachelor’s degree.
+ 10+ years’ experience leading project teams.
+ 3-5 years leadership experience required.
+ Any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
+ Healthcare industry knowledge required.
+ Strong consulting experience and background preferred (Mercer, Aon, Willis Towers Watson).
+ Expertise in client facing presentation preferred.
+ Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint experience required.
+ Data Visualization, SAS and Tableau preferred.
+ Knowledge of organizational structure and customer information needs.
+ Prior leadership or management experience required.
+ Effective communication skills, including facilitation, consultation, negotiation and persuasion.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran