2019 Interior Designer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67202
2019 Interior Designer
Toassist the customer with aircraft interior/exterior selection and definition\.Prepares various items \(spec/material swatch boards/customer samples/etc\.\), toallow customer to make a final decision\. Provide interior design guidance to other designers as required\. Operates under general guidance utilizingprocedures to assist Marketing with the sales of Textron aircraft\.
99. Assiststhe customer in selection of their Citation interior equipment and furnishingsplus the exterior paint schemes\. Thisapplies to both new production Citation aircraft customers as well as existingCitation refurbishment customers\.
99. Coordinatesand/or prepares the formal interior/exterior specification document, equipmentsketches, material swatch boards, etc\., which are generated from the customervisit\.
99. Coordinateswith suppliers on specialty or custom materials which are generated from thecustomer visit\.
99. Withcustom items, coordinates with the supplier to generate sufficient samples toallow the customer to make a final decision\.
99. Coordinatesand/or creates new or updated interior/exterior Citation designs\. This activity begins with the formationstages of a project and extends through production incorporation\.
99. Providesinterior selection ideas for possible use on Cessna demonstration, AirTransportation Department and unsold aircraft\.
99. Assistswith selections on new or update projects for the Cessna Citation mockups\.
99. Monitors,tracks and reports progress of interior design projects to Interior Designstaff\.
+ Bachelor’sDegree required in:
+ Orrelated field
+ Relativeexperience preferred
+ DesignInternship or equivalent job experience preferred
+ Designportfolio experience preferred
+ Experiencewith design software, Photoshop, In Design or related graphics
+ Customerfacing experience
+ Professionaland diplomatic demeanor
+ Strongsense of accountability and integrity
+ Excellentverbal and written communication skills
+ Timemanagement skills to support multiple concurrent projects
+ Proficientin use of standard Microsoft Office programs
The above statements areintended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed byemployees assigned to this job\. They are not intended to be an exhaustive listof all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified\.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law\.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant\. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is \(a\) in response to a formal complaint or charge, \(b\) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or \(c\) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information\.
Primary Location US\-Kansas\-Wichita
Recruiting Company Textron Aviation
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 272668