Occupational Therapist - PRN
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
St Joseph, MO 64501
MAKE YOUR MARK, MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Diversicare is a premier provider of post-acute healthcare services with a strong legacy of quality care. We strive to foster a culture of transparency, support, and innovation. Our Mission is to improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations . We are proud to provide work/life integration for our team members and offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversicare operates 76 centers in ten states primarily in the Midwest, Southeast and Southwest. As Diversicare team member, you will play an instrumental role in the care of our patients and residents, our most important responsibility. We are seeking compassionate team members to assist our patients and residents with activities of daily living. We are committed to providing a supportive and collaborative work environment for our team members. A qualified candidate is responsible for all key accountabilities in a manner that is reflective of Diversicare’s Mission and Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork, and Stewardship. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of patients and residents you serve, Diversicare is the place for you.
As an Occupational Therapist you will provide patient/resident assessment, care planning, direct treatment and consultation to a general rehab caseload. You will participates in the clinical team process and provide teaching and training to care giver staff. You will be involved in clinical program development while supervising licensed assistants, rehab technicians, aides, and students as required.
1. Bachelor or Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy and Professional Licensure where required by state law; two years clinical experience preferred.
2. Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills.
3. Demonstrates ability to utilize independent and effective clinical judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills.
4. Ability to function effectively in multi-faceted systems and to interact effectively with all levels of staff and customers.
5. Utilizes effective time management skills.
6. Demonstrates strong organizational and analytical skills.
7. Must have the ability to lead and motivate subordinates.
8. Ability to drive and have a current state driver’s license.
Diversicare is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversicare does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity), national origin, age, or disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2019-30445
Location Name Riverside Place Nursing & Rehab
Address 1616 Weisenborn Place
Location US-MO-St Joseph