Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67202
Reviewscomplex solicitations and prepares specialized and/or non\-routine response forproposals, bids, and contract modifications\. May also prepare complex requests for proposals\.
99. Analyzes significant, and/or unique contractrequirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliancewith appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies and business unitprocedure\.
99. Provides contractual guidance to business teammembers for appropriate Statement of Work\.
99. Manages contract change control process\.
99. Develops negotiation strategy and leadsnegotiation team on complex contractual issues\.
99. Analyzes new law, regulation and contracttrends for potential impact on business unit goals and objectives\.
99. Functions as domain expert on selected areasand issues\.
99. Provides authoritative guidance to internalbusiness teams on corporate goals and objectives relating to contract activity\.
99. Focal point for all communication with law,finance and business team disciplines for resolution of contract issues anddisputes\.
99. May assist in new business pursuit andassociated contract strategy\.
99. Assists in identification, development andimplementation of new contract policy and processes\.
99. May mentor and train less experiencedprofessionals\.
99. May participate in development of less complexbusiness alliances and partnering agreements\.
99. Have a general understanding of the businesscase and an appreciation of financial/analytical issues and profit and lossimplications\.
99. Performs other duties as assigned
+ Bachelor’sdegree in Business or related field\.
+ Minimum2 years related experience\.
+ Levelwill be determined by management based on relevant experience\.
+ Ability to draftmoderate to complex, non\-routine contractual instruments\.
+ Working to excellentknowledge of corporate policies and procedures, coupled with ability toidentify required improvement to established policies\.
+ Working knowledge ofcontracting concepts, Uniform Commercial Code, applicable public contractacquisition law and regulations, and applicable international contract law\.
+ Strong to excellentanalytical and communication skills\.
+ Good presentation,leadership and team\-building skills\.
+ Use of independentjudgment and creativity applied to resolution of contract issues\.
+ Excellent internaland external negotiation skills\.
+ Professional demeanor, excellent written andverbal communication skills and the ability to work with the public, customersand interdepartmental personnel\.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law\.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant\. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is \(a\) in response to a formal complaint or charge, \(b\) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or \(c\) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information\.
Primary Location US\-Kansas\-Wichita
Recruiting Company Textron Aviation
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 272484