Engineer - Engineering Production Support
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67202
Engineer \- Engineering Production Support
Responsiblefor providing technical and engineering support among Textron Aviation productlines, suppliers, and engineering groups to resolve manufacturing nonconformanceto type design\. Designs, analyzes, and writes repair solutions on productionand experimental aircraft in a timely manner to restore design integrity,ensure aircraft reliability, serviceability, and maintain certificationrequirements\.
99. PerformQuality System data analysis and documentation in support of sustaining designs
99. Responsibledeveloping creative, scientific alternatives during course of job assignmentsto reach desired outcome\.
99. Coordinatewithin Engineering Production Support, Supply Chain, and other technical groupsto develop technical resources for team usage
99. Reviewpart/assembly rejections for nonconformance and determine action using basicstress analysis
99. Assistteam to resolve engineering problems impeding production and to assist in theincorporation of new design concepts and changes\.
99. Developand write engineering instructions to resolve nonconformances on aircraftin manufacturing
99. Troubleshootingand resolving operational/performance issues with propeller and jet poweredpassenger aircraft\.
+ Bachelor’sdegree required in:
- Otherrelated field
- 2 years’ relative technical and engineeringexperience is required
+ Professional and diplomatic demeanor
+ Excellent verbal and writtencommunication skills
+ Strong analytical and problem\-solvingskills
+ Basic stress analysis skills
+ Must be proficient in MS Office andCATIA\.
+ Knowledge in mechanics of materials
Theabove statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of workbeing performed by employees assigned to this job\. They are not intended to bean exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required ofpersonnel so classified\.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law\.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant\. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is \(a\) in response to a formal complaint or charge, \(b\) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or \(c\) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information\.
Primary Location US\-Kansas\-Wichita
Recruiting Company Textron Aviation
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 272124