Med/Surg/Peds CNA - Nights
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dodge City, KS 67801
- The primary purpose of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) position is to assist the professional nursing staff by providing personal nursing care to patients.
- Performs various duties related to the assigned nursing unit in accordance with established Hospital Policies and Procedures.
- The Certified Nursing Assistant has the responsibility of reporting any unusual occurrences, patient and/or employee issues, work related accidents to the Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses who are responsible for the delivery of patient care.
- S trives daily to give all customers very good care and promotes Western Plains Regional Medical Complex’s Standards of Behavior and other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual Strongly Preferred *
Job: Please select a valid job field
Organization: Western Plains Medical Complex
Title: Med/Surg/Peds CNA – Nights
Location: Kansas-Dodge City
Requisition ID: 7453-1596