Class B/C Fitter & Welder
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Winfield, KS 67156
JOB SUMMARY: Weld structure and pipe per code and procedure per job release.
- Read and understand company mechanical schematics.
- Read and follow welding procedure per job specifications.
- Fabricate equipment from schematics per our department flow process.
- Receive and follow instructions from shift lead or supervisor.
- Flexible and able to work on multiple jobs during one shift.
- Respect and care for company tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Eliminate waste of materials when possible (welding supplies, etc.)
- Clean work area and put up all tools at the end of each shift.
- Perform work in a manner that keeps employee safe at all times.
- Willing to be trained and licensed on department specific equipment.
- Must be self-motivated and able to act without instruction.
- Ability to multi-task and give feedback in a timely manner.
- Complete daily task with a sense of urgency.
- Any other Zeeco work related task you are asked to perform.
Pass weld test as required for certification level (B or C).
MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: Must possess sufficient interpersonal skills to effectively interact with persons inside and outside the Company. Must be able to work under stress and handle multiple priorities. Must have the ability to perform mathematical calculations related to job requirements. Must be able to maintain and process job-related paperwork effectively.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to go up and down stairs. Must be able to communicate effectively. Must be able tp operate a Computer, telephone and other office equipment. Must not present a risk of injury to self or others while engaged in Company duties. Must be able to work overtime as required.