Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Arkansas City, KS 67005
To set up, adjust, and maintain assigned equipment with responsibility for production and quality on this equipment.
1. Analyzes mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and plans for and takes corrective action. Makes necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
2. Reviews production schedule and when equipment is not scheduled for manufacturing, changes over equipment to new sizes or performs scheduled maintenance.
3. Tests equipment to check operation. Clears jams and sets aside product for inspection and rework. Tries out equipment after repairs, changeovers or extended downtime.
4. Examines, tests, and measures product from assigned equipment for quality specifications, using gauges and instruments, and records data on appropriate forms. Checks product for visual defects.
5. Makes preventive maintenance check and inspection of assigned equipment, reports findings to supervisor and takes appropriate action.
6. Analyzes and records cause of production delays on daily production report.
7. Notifies maintenance department or supervisor of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action taken, and of quality problems or supplies needed.
8. Instructs and directs any maintenance trainees assigned.
9. Any additional job duties as assigned.