In-Processing Support Tech
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Independence, KS 67301
Perform manual operations in the in-processing department to include the unloading of trucks (internal and external) and the pushing of units up and down the conveyors to designated areas.
- Push units up and down conveyors to designated areas or as directed by the In processing Lead or Supervisor.
- Off-Load trucks (internal and external) as needed or as directed by the In-processing Lead or Supervisor
- Responsible for all shop equipment and tools utilized in daily operations; responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly workstation
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment that requires close interaction with other associates
- Open transformers for processing
- Close units and move them
- Pump transformers after preliminary test is performed and units are marked
- Perform integrity test as deemed necessary
- Operation of forklift, overhead cranes, hand and pneumatic tools as needed
- Other duties as assigned by Lead, Supervisor, or Management
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Degrees/Certifications: Not required but will be considered
- Experience: Not required but will be considered
Ability to read, write, and comprehend written instruction and basic arithmetic skills. Ability to use basic hand tools, gauges, and test equipment. Ability to satisfactorily perform all tasks with the department.