Trade Compliance Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67202
Trade Compliance Analyst
This position will support Trade Compliance Management by ensuring export and/or import compliance with U\.S\. Department of Commerce, State, Customs and other government agencies \(OGA\) regulations\.
99. Ability to understand, implement, and coach applicable U\.S\. Government concepts and regulations as well as related Textron Aviation regulatory compliance policies\.
99. Coordinating and developing compliance solutions with other departments\.
99. Recommending and implementing changes to company compliance processes and data elements\.
99. Determining and maintaining import/export classifications, tariff classifications, U\.S\. Customs entry, and licensing information and requirements used by the Company\.
99. Oversees and monitors all import and/or export compliance procedures relative to assigned job functional area\. \(I\.e\. activities of assigned area\(s\) typically at a program level, to ensure compliance\)\.
99. Will be required to provide assistance to all functional areas of the company on issues concerning regulatory compliance, as necessary\.
99. Participates in compliance reviews, projects and training efforts; act on behalf of management, as required\.
99. Complete other responsibilities, as assigned\.
99. Some travel may be required\.
+ Bachelor’s degree required in business, legal, finance, engineering, information systems, economics or related field
+ Minimum of 2 years of relative experience and knowledge of U\.S\. Trade and other government agencies regulations \(e\.g\., BIS, DDTC, Customs, FDA, EPA, FCC\) is preferred\.
+ U\.S\. Citizenship or green card required\.
+ The ability to respond to inquiries and handle multiple simultaneous tasks while maintaining a positive approach at all times is essential in this schedule driven environment\. Excellent attention to detail and accuracy is required\.
+ Strong team member that is able to work collaboratively with others in a fast\-pasted environment with demonstrated capabilities in problem\-solving and/or development of standard operating procedures and processes
+ Ability to develop and provide training\.
+ Excellent communication skills, both written and oral\.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law\.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant\. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is \(a\) in response to a formal complaint or charge, \(b\) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or \(c\) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information\.
Primary Location US\-Kansas\-Wichita
Recruiting Company Textron Aviation
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 269127