Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chanute, KS 66720
Advanced System Homes in Chanute has a current opening for a Painter, must have experieince. Job Duties include but not limited to:
Mixing, matching, and applying paint to various surfaces, completing touchups, and coordinating large painting projects.
• Apply paint to surfaces including, walls, floors, doors, cabinets, interior and exterior.
• Mix, match, and apply paint, varnish, shellac, enamel, and other finishes.
• Scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces prior to painting.
• Clean walls to ensure proper adherence.
• Cover surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection.
• Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
• Erect scaffolding, movable and immovable staging and various rigging to gain access to difficult areas; moves furniture and equipment as necessary.
• Remove fixtures such as pictures, doorknobs, lamps, and electric switch covers prior to painting.
• Tape off areas when needed.
• Apply touch-ups or second coats.
• Remove paint splatters when finished.
• Clean up all equipment, including brushes and spray guns.
• Utilize spray guns for large jobs.
• Work on ladders to reach high ceilings or walls.