CNC Machine Operators
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Emporia, KS 66801
CNC Machine Operator (Mill experience preferred) – Emporia, Kansas
Company Overview Vektek is a market leading designer and manufacturer of highly-engineered work-holding products including hydraulic clamps, work supports, cylinders, valves, and power supplies. Vektek has grown to become a top supplier for the automotive, heavy equipment and aerospace industries. Vektek products are backed by the largest factory-direct customer service team in the industry. For additional company information, please visit www.vektek.com.
Summary of Position: Set-up and operation of production machines, requiring complex alignments, adjustment and compatibility of tooling. A degree of problem solving to determine machine is functioning properly and tooling is installed correctly. Inspects parts against engineering prints to insure tolerances have been maintained and promote world-class precision. Responsible for a solid rate of proficiency, cleanliness and organization of work area. Proven ability to maintain a positive attitude and good work ethic.
*Able to follow “G” code programs.
- Experience in setup and operation of CNC mills or lathes.
- Read and understand drawings/blueprints.
- Knowledge and ability to measure with tools such as micrometers, dial calipers and indicators. Desired Qualifications:
- Technical Certificate in Machine Tool.
- Two years of Proven CNC work history. High school diploma, Pre-employment Drug Screen & Background Check required.