Licensed Journeyman Electrician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Humboldt, KS 66748
• Master or Journeyman license required (send copies with resume).
• Must be highly skilled and experienced on commercial projects and provide project references.
• Able to delegate, produce, and manage materials & equipment in a fast-paced environment.
• Capable at reading blueprints, engineering drawings, and electrical diagrams.
• Must be efficient with common electrical hand tools.
• Must know how to operate different types of power tools.
• Have a working knowledge of current Electrical Codes and requirements for workplace electrical safe practices and procedures.
• Must know how to safely use and understand electrical testing devices (i.e. volt-amp meters, meggers, phase rotation meters, etc.).
• Must be able to operate different types of equipment and vehicles, both manual transmission and automatics.
• Must be efficient with aerial tools, scissor lifts, Genie lifts, etc. Not being afraid of heights is a huge plus in our industry.
• Must understand ladder safety and other basics safety guidelines, wear a harness and other forms of fall protection.
• Must know how to bend various sizes and styles of conduit.
• Must know how to cut and thread rigid raceways.
• Must have a firm understanding of (or have the ability to find) NEC code questions and process as they arise.
• Must interact in a professional manner with customers, co-workers, and other trades.
• Good customer service skills.
• Good personal appearance with clean, well-trimmed hair & facial hair, clean clothes (no holes, rips, or stains to be seen by customers at any time), etc.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and trade card to validate credentials.
• Complete daily work records, work orders, and other activity reports as required.
• Perform other duties consistent with the nature of the job as directed by management.
Random drug testing is company policy.
Competitive pay for experienced Electrical personnel. Paid holidays & vacations, medical insurance, dental insurance, and 401k available.
Please e-mail your resume to the address listed or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Humboldt Electrician