Product Support Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Overland Park, KS 66211
Looking for a fast-paced, creative and innovative work environment in the rapidly growing GRC and information security markets? You are in the right place. We are always seeking bright, talented, passionate and dedicated individuals to join our rapidly expanding family. Our team thrives on problem solving and maintaining the “customer for life” mentality. In this role, you will support Lockpath’s aggressive growth strategy by assisting clients with issue resolution and articulating enhancement needs.
• Maintain ownership for the entire lifecycle of a client’s issue from inception to resolution
o Establish and maintain client satisfaction through professional and courteous service
o Develop product expertise by work closely with other support and product team members
o Document common client issues and publish for consumption
o Define and test recommended solutions related to customer use cases
o Assist with customer education of Keylight concepts to instill confidence in the product suite
• Collaborate with product team and other cross-functional peers on user-impacting issues
• Maintain support portal and Salesforce with related information for customer/employee use
Qualifications and Experience
• 1-3 years of relevant work experience
• Strong deductive reasoning skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Desire to train end-users using a ‘consultative’ approach
• Ability to recognize problems, gather facts, and analyze information
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work tasks to meet specific deadlines
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server, .NET web applications, and Server operating systems is desirable
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline (or equivalent years of experience)
What We Have:
• Competitive compensation, including bonus program
• Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
• 401(k) match, corporate gym rates, paid time-off
• Casual work environment
• Opportunity for upward mobility
Lockpath is a market leader in corporate governance, risk management, regulatory compliance (GRC) and information security (InfoSec) software. The company’s flexible, scalable and fully integrated suite of applications is used by organizations to automate business processes, reduce enterprise risk and demonstrate regulatory compliance to achieve audit-ready status. Lockpath serves a client base of global organizations ranging from small and midsize companies to Fortune 10 enterprises in more than 15 industries. Lockpath is headquartered in Overland Park, KS.
Lockpath believes that all people are entitled to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, age, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability or on any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.