Call Center Customer Service Representative - Collections in Wichita, KS at CURO Financial Technologies Corp
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67205
Love competitive pay, a fun environment, and career advancement? CURO Financial Technologies Corp. is seeking professional, outgoing and friendly people ready to join our call center representative collections team. Thrive and grow in a fast paced and rewarding environment where you will challenge your skills, and expand your experience.
If you’re ambitious and energetic with a background in sales and/or collections, or customer service, a rewarding career is just a click away! Apply today!
Work Location: Near 32nd street and Rock Road, 67226
Call Center Customer Service Representative – Collections
As a Call Center Customer Service Representative – Collections, you will build a partnership with our customers with the overall intent to move the customer’s loan status out of collection. Our successful representatives provide professional, respectful and courteous service with each customer engagement to create a positive experience for the customer.
- Verify customer account information and update as needed
Document each customer engagement
- Exceed company customer service and collection standards, as well as call quality standard scores
- Comply with FDCPA and state legal requirements
- Provide appropriate payment options and negotiate according to language of company loan agreements
- Obtain debit or credit card data from customer and save in customer record in compliance with PCI
As a Call Center Representative, you’ll have opportunities to take initiative and provide solutions to challenges on a daily basis. A positive attitude, excellent communication skills, strong problem solving abilities, and sound judgment are essential for success in this role. Think you have what it takes? Contact us today!
- High school diploma or GED
- 6+ months of phone-based collections, customer service, or sales experience
Call center collections experience, a plus
- Data-entry experience
- Successful decision making and negotiating abilities
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work in a MS Windows-based environment