NGS (OCI) Organizational Conflict of Interest Manager (PS980
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Topeka, KS 66612
NGS (OCI) Organizational Conflict of Interest Manager (PS9805)
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS9805
Post Date: Mar 01, 2019
Your Talent. Our Vision. At National Government Services (NGS) , an independent subsidiary of Anthem, Inc. and one of the largest Medicare contractors in the country, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Organizational Conflict of Interest Manager
Work Location – (May be located in either Indianapolis IN, Baltimore MD, Harrisburg PA or Syracuse NY)
Responsible for managing the overall organizational conflict of interest (OCI) process for National Government Services (NGS). Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Analyzes and assesses potential organizational conflicts of interest and suggests mitigation strategies to senior management.
• Develops and maintains organizational conflict of interest certifications for business proposal submissions and for each NGS contract.
• Monitors and analyzes prime and subcontracts relative to the organizational structure at the company and NGS subcontractors.
• Provides documentation of OCI certification compliance to external auditors.
• Ensures management implements and monitors ongoing compliance of mitigation plans.
• Manages subcontractors relative to OCI by ensuring subcontractors are trained on OCI and Ethics and Compliance.
• Analyzes and assesses potential personal conflicts of interest and suggests mitigation strategies to management
Requires a BA/BS, 5+ years of experience in a related field; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. JD preferred.
Experience with Government Contracts and FAR 9.5 Organizational Conflicts of Interest. Experience related to government contract risk mitigation processes.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran