Senior Financial Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67213
Position Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Reports To: General Manager of Manufacturing
Business Unit: Envision Industries
POSITION SUMMARY (Briefly describe the purpose of the position)
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting with development of financial modeling, financial analysis, decision modeling, cost accounting, reporting and ad-hoc analysis to monitor financial performance in support of Envision Industries strategic and financial initiatives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE (List in order of importance)
• Analyze the cost and profitability of products, production and customers.
• Partner with the General Manager of Manufacturing to proactively increase profitability and efficiency.
• Research issues related to financial results and work with manufacturing operations to understand key financial issues and drivers while looking for ways to drive continuous improvement.
• Analyze large volumes of transactional data.
• Perform various reviews and control checks to ensure the integrity of data input to the ERP system.
• Lead projects related to accounting processes or accounting systems.
• Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (List as required or preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance required.
• 5 to 7 years general accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
• Advanced skills in MicroSoft Excel spreadsheet applications.
• 4+ years previous experience with ERP accounting/reporting systems required. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX.
• Advanced experience of cost accounting methods and throughput accounting and application to multiple business models.
• Highly proficient in MicroSoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Knowledge of finance and accounting principles
• Familiarity with ERP accounting/reporting systems.
• Ability to initiate, plan, and manage projects.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving ability; able to make recommendations to remediate issues.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong prioritization and organizational skills, including the ability to maintain several concurrent projects at one time.
• Ability to work independently or in collaboration with team members.
Licenses/Certifications: CPA preferred
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.