Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Iola, KS 66749
- Essential Functions: * (Detailed tasks, duties and responsibilities)
10. Ensures patient and guest concerns are met related to Housekeeping issues.
11. Responsible for requesting the purchase of equipment and supplies.
12. Participates in the Quality Improvement activities for Housekeeping.
13. Is a member of the Emergency Operations Team.
14. Provides input to the Director regarding staff performance.
15. Shares in the workload of the team. Adjusts schedule as needed to cover the department.
16. Extends support and encouragement to new members of the team and ensures appropriate orientation and training is completed.
17. Meets deadlines and ensures deadlines are met by all members of the team.
18. Makes a conscious effort to recognize team members and show appreciation.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum Requirements: * (Educational and job experience requirements. Knowledge, skills, abilities)
Job: Environmental Services
Title: Housekeeping Lead
Location: Kansas-Iola-SS- Allen County Hospital
Requisition ID: 8200-000724