Senior Director, Foundation & Mission Services
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67213
Reporting to and in partnership with the Senior Vice President, the Senior Director of Foundation & Mission Services is responsible for assisting the SVP with strategic development, operational and employee oversight within the business unit. This position is directly responsible for continuing to build the development function of the Envision Foundation, raising funds to support the mission and oversight of key support programs that work hand-in-hand with the development department.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE (List in order of importance)
• Broaden the base of donors and secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations.
• Develop and execute annual fundraising plan including individual giving, grant development, direct mail, special events and employee giving.
? Develop and implement grant development plan involving foundations and corporations; manage all reporting
? Develop and implement annual direct mail plan
? Develop and implement Foundation special events
? Develop and implement employee giving program
• Manage donor recognition/appreciation activities and events.
• Manage the implementation of fundraising software and oversee staff responsible for data entry and gift processing including pledge reminders.
• Build volunteer group to assist in fundraising activities, special events and other Foundation programs and events.
• Initiate a planned-giving program as the need becomes appropriate.
• Ensure donor-related communications are timely and promote the fund- and friend- raising goals and activities of the Foundation.
• Oversee support programs (including art) efforts that provide assistance to key Envision constituents, with a mindful approach to continuous improvement of programs and development of evidence-based outcomes to maximize viability of the organization’s programs
• Develop marketing, promotion and recruitment strategies, in partnership with the marketing team to expand the reach and scope of Envision programs.
• Provide support to the SVP of FMS in identifying and developing strategies, SOPs and KPIs that positively impact or improve the Foundation and Mission Services programs, output and viability.
• Participate and add value in meetings with divisions outside direct scope of influence of this position at the discretion and direction of the SVP.
• Oversee efforts for recruitment, development, and performance evaluation of employees.
• Develop, manage and actively participate in the annual strategic planning process to include budgeting, monthly business reviews and other financial metrics as required.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintain compliance with established safety policies and procedures.
• Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.