Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Winfield, KS 67156
Join the Winfield Rest Haven team today! We’re dedicated to the aging population at our “Home away from home”, skilled nursing facility where we provide 24/7 round the clock, quality care to our residents. As a Winfield Rest Haven team member, you are more than just an “employee,” you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement within. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professionals goal. Stop by and see what we are all about in person or Call 620-221-9290 and ask for the Administrator Randy for more information or email randye@winfieldresthaven .
• Sign on Bonus!
• Medical and dental coverage
• Paid Vacation and holiday pay (time and a half)
• Continuing Education and Professional Development Programs
• Scholarship/Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Annual Bonus and Employee incentive program
• Pay Raise after 90 Day Review
Pay Negotiable/Dependent on Experience. Winfield Rest haven is an equal opportunity employer.
Winfield Rest Haven Registered Nurse Job Description:
• Serve meals and help patients eat
• Take vital signs
• Skilled Nursing Assessments
• Turn or re-position residents who are bedridden
• Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
• Provide and empty bedpans
• Lift patients into beds, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc.
• Answer patient calls
• Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds
• Clean and sanitize patient areas
• Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies
• Chart pertinent information
• Morning medication pass
• Practice aseptic technique to prevent the spread of disease
• Ability to communicate well with others
• Report any unusual concerns to 1st Shift Charge Nurse at end of his/her shift
• A love of the elderly and willingness to work in a Christian atmosphere
• Attend mandatory monthly in-service meetings
• Supervise and report as needed to ADON and DON
• Perform tasks assigned by ADON and DON that promotes the efficient working of Winfield Rest Haven