Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67214
- * Requirements
5-6 years of concrete experience. Supervises 3-5 squad members under the direction of the Project Superintendent.
- * Responsibilities
• Perform the duties of laborers, finishers and carpenters.
• Locate and install anchor bolts, steel plates, and other fixtures in freshly poured concrete.
• Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
• Order materials or supplies.
• Calculate concrete quantities.
• Determine a plan of action, scheduling and manpower needs.
• Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of a small group (2 – 6) of construction workers.
• Assign work to employees, based on material or worker requirements of specific jobs.
• Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and to ensure that specifications are met.
• Confer with superintendent or project manager to resolve problems or to coordinate activities.
• Record information such as personnel, production, or operational data on specified forms or reports.
• Monitor employee timekeeping.
• Provide assistance to laborers, craftsmen, senior craftsmen and superintendents, as needed.
• Perform duties of a Project Superintendent in his absence.
• Monitor and report all safety issues.