City Driver Part-Time Combined Dock/P and D
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Joplin, MO 64804
ABF Freight is looking for self-motivated, hardworking and energetic City Drivers. Our City Drivers play a vital role in maintaining strong customer relationships. ABF Freight drivers use up-to-date technology to do their jobs effectively and efficiently. We recognize the importance of our drivers and that’s why our turnover rate is so low.
This is your chance to start your career with the ABF Freight Team!
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Pickup and delivery of cargo to and from various destinations usually within proximity of the consolidation/distribution center
- Loading and unloading of trailers utilizing the same techniques, technology and procedures as a dock worker
- Actual duties and schedule may vary depending on terminal location
- Our drivers should be at least 21 years old.
- We are looking for applicants with a minimum of 1 year tractor/trailer experience. If you have less than 1 year experience, you may be eligible for training.
- A Class A CDL with doubles/triples, tanker and HAZMAT endorsements are required.
- We are looking for drivers with a stable work record and strong work ethic to add to our exceptional team.
- Safe driving records (MVR as well as previous employers) are required for our employees.
- All drivers must pass a DOT pre-employment drug screen and meet DOT medical requirements.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8717. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability