Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67205
Responsible for correctly and efficiently picking customer orders for shipments, ensuring the correct part and quantity are pulled. Responsible for daily cycle counting. Must be very detail oriented, work well independently and possess strong time management skills.
1. Accurately read packing lists and ability to pull correct part numbers and quantities from the specified bins.
2. Perform accurate physical count of material quantities to resolve discrepancies.
3. Effectively communicates and interacts with lead and all team members.
1. Attention to detail.
2. Understanding of finished goods inventory.
3. Ability to move frequently over a large area of inventory stock locations which includes climbing and proper lifting techniques.
4. Continually looks for ways to improve processes and offers suggestions on cost saving measures.
- General Requirements:
1. Motivation – displays a positive attitude, offers helpful suggestions, works well under pressure and in a team environment, working toward and being mindful of Cox Machine Quality Policy at all times.
2. Attendance – attendance in line with company policy, reliable.
3. Productivity – produces acceptable amount of work as communicated by lead. Utilizes time management to its fullest. Report to lead for further daily assignments when outlined duties are complete.
4. Follows company processes and procedures.
5. Adheres to Cox Machine standards of 100% accuracy.
6. Good standing driving record for approval of driving company vehicle.