Heavy Equipment Technician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67216
This is a skilled position requiring the individual to perform maintenance of all company
equipment. Most of the job duties will be will be based in the main shop.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Will analyze malfunctions of all company equipment and perform repairs, rebuilds and
maintenance of all equipment.
• Dismantle and reassembles equipment, using hoist and hand tools.
• Examines parts for damage and excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
• Replaces defective engines and subassemblies, such as transmissions, hydraulic cylinders,
• Welds broken parts and structural members.
• Tests overhauled equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
• Servicing equipment as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned per supervisor.