Customer Service Representative
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
THIS POSITION IS TO RECRUIT FOR MULTIPLE BUSINESSES IN THE WICHITA AREA
Are you looking for an exciting local opportunity in the Wichita, KS area? The Wichita Workforce Center is seeking Customer Service Representatives for growing employers in the Wichita, KS area.
The purpose of Customer Service Representatives (CSR) position is to provide excellent customer care and create sustainable value for customers via phone, email, chat, and correspondence. The CSRs handle service requests, billing explanations, service and energy conservation advice, and explain company policies and procedures, as well as terms and conditions.
Essential Job Functions:
• Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
• Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care.
• Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction.
• Exercises independent thinking in meeting customer expectations.
• Ability to process information quickly and accurately.
• Ability to handle routine customer transactions.
• Ability to work under time constraints.
• Ability to understand and apply new concepts.
• Ability to analyze information and evaluate results.
• Ability to effectively deal with complex customers.
• Demonstrates a commitment to learning quickly and effectively applying knowledge as well as supporting/creating a productive, positive work environment.
• Attention to detail-documentation and follow-up.
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 6 months call center experience or at least 1 year of customer service experience
• Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficiency in keyboarding/data entry
• Time management skills (dependable, accurate, and detail oriented)
• Final candidates for this position will need to successfully complete drug screening and a background investigation, which may include a criminal and credit check.