Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67205
Performs and coordinates contract administrative activities and provides daily support to individuals, groups or teams. Responsible for acting as a liaison between internal and external customers. Assists with orders, status and other queries while maintaining efficiency and a high level of quality. Possessing strong motivation, detail oriented communication skills (both verbal and written), good judgment, sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
1. The ability to effectively communicate and interact with internal and external customers or clients by offering courteous, efficient and helpful service, identifying customer needs and issues, providing assistance and resolving problems, and utilizing relevant technology and tools for customer service related processes.
2. The ability to listen, respond, interact, and communicate successfully and appropriately. This includes accurately interpreting verbal and nonverbal messages, giving feedback in a constructive manner, understanding and resolving conflicts, clearly presenting ideas, and communicating effectively as a team member.
3. Effectively prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner, set realistic and manageable goals, and utilizing time management tools, techniques and strategies.
1. Effectively communicate and interact with internal and external customers or clients.
2. Use of computers and computer applications effectively and efficiently in the workplace (i.e. GSS).
3. Input text, data or commands using a keyboard to include tasks such as data entry, writing documentation, or using special software or computer applications.
4. Use basic internet tools and applications. Related skills and activities including use of web browsers, email, performing basic web searches, and uploading or downloading files and accessing customer sites.
5. Provide a positive telephone presence as needed. Appropriately direct calls and take accurate messages, communicate effectively with callers, and potentially handle multiple incoming and outgoing calls.
1. Motivation – displays a positive attitude, offers helpful suggestions, works well under pressure and in a team environment, understands and supports customer mission and value statement.
2. Attendance – attendance in line with company policy, reliable.
3. Productivity – produces acceptable amount of work, completes projects in a timely manner.
4. Training – ensures required training classes are completed as scheduled.
Position is primarily a sedentary role. This role routinely utilizes standard office equipment such as computers, phones and filing cabinets. Occasional standing, bending and lifting up to 50 pounds is required for position as necessary.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice as requested by supervision.