Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
El Dorado, KS 67042
Perform variety of tasks requiring knowledge of production processes in support of production workers and responsible for day to day operations associated with the production lines.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Signals coworkers to facilitate moving product, during processing
• Tends equipment to facilitate process
• Turns valves to regulate flow of liquids or air, to start pump, and to regulate equipment
• Starts machines or equipment to begin process
• Marks or tags identification on parts
• Measures finished products, components, or assemblies for functioning, operation, accuracy, or assembly to verify adherence to functional specifications
• Inspects materials, products, and work in progress for conformance to specifications, and adjusts process or assembly equipment to meet standards
• Reads dials and meters to ensure that equipment is operating according to specifications
• Discards or rejects products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications
• Reads and interprets materials, such as work orders, inspection manuals to determine inspection and test procedures
• Installs and positions change over parts, components, and instruments
• Monitor quality control on packaging lines
• Making sure containers are clean, tightening lids, using correct containers, cartons, and proper markings
• Follow correct pattern of pallet stacking
• Assist with counts on package reports, properly mark all containers including stenciling, labeling, etc.
• Assist with inventory damage control during filling process
• Cleans and lubricates equipment
• Will work overtime as needed
• Must follow strict safety rules
• Other duties as assigned