Tool Crib Attendant
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67205
• Answer Andon Light – Tool Crib
• Stock POU’s for Cutting Tools
• Communicate Shortage issues (cutting tools)
• Coolant Maintenance of all machining centers
• Order coolant as needed (to communicate when low)
• Pickup from Outgoing Staging areas and deliver where needed (3 times per day)
• Strong attention to detail
• Very organized and orderly.
• Understanding of manufacturing documentation including work orders, blueprints, and customer specifications.
• Continually looks for ways to improve processes.
• Offers suggestions on cost saving measures and improving manufacturing processes.
• Ability to operate a forklift
• Follows processes and procedures.
• Ability to multi task.
• Motivation – displays a positive attitude, offers helpful suggestions, works well under pressure and in a team environment, understands and supports customer mission and value statement.
• Attendance – attendance in line with company policy, reliable.
• Productivity – produces acceptable amount of work, completes projects in a timely manner.
• Training – ensures required training classes are completed by the scheduled time.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice as requested by supervision.