Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67207
Eck Automotive is seeking an experienced Controller to join its executive management ranks. We are currently looking for a self-directed, ambitious, high-energy individual, who possesses the work ethic, drive, integrity and professionalism to become part of this team!
- Career growth opportunities
- Medical and dental coverage available after 2 month period
- Paid vacation
- Team player
- Good people skills
- Reynolds and PC applications (i.e., MS Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Degreed accountant
- Expense control ability
- Strong work ethic
- Solid track record in auto business
- Minimum of 3 years of recent dealership experience at the Controller/Business Manager level
Responsible for cash management functions and oversees accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash disbursements, payroll and bank reconciliations.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial statements for numerous entities. Responsible for general ledger entries, reconciliations, and investigates variances.
- Responsible for timely and accurate billings and reporting. Reconciles reports with the budget and general ledger. Advises project coordinators and assists in investigating budget variances.
- Completes full-cycle payroll process, which includes reviewing payroll timesheets for accuracy, verifying leave requests and maintaining time and attendance records. Completes and reconciles payroll transmittal. Process and maintains employee payroll database and other records.
- Coordinate all government and financial audits.
- Prepare financial analysis and provide expert financial perspective.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Must have an accounting degree or controller experience in an automotive dealership
- Strong computer skills. Must be proficient in developing complex spreadsheets
SUPERVISORY DUTIES: Orienting, evaluating, and training employees. Planning, assigning, and directing work. Coaching and appraising performance. Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
We are an equal opportunity employer