Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67201
- KAKE-TV, the ABC affiliate in Wichita, is seeking an aggressive, highly motivated and skilled Anchor/Reporter to join our award-winning news staff.
- This Anchor/Reporter will have strong writing, producing and live skills. You must have experience anchoring a fast paced newscast. We are a fast paced newsroom that puts an emphasis on enterprise reporting and Breaking News. You must be able to develop contacts and sources by working a beat. We do not want reporters who are looking for story handouts at the assignment desk. You must have a winning attitude and wants to report the “Big Story” everyday. As an added bonus, you will also get to work with the best photojournalistic staff in the market. This person should also know how to shoot and edit when needed as well.
- This candidate must have at least 3 years of Television News anchoring and reporting experience, a college degree and a good driving record. Employment is contingent on successfully passing a drug screen and driving record check.
- When applying for this position, please note your referral source and send resumes to:
- Anthony Maisel
- News Director
- 1500 N. West St.
- Wichita KS 67203
- Email link of resume and recent work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
- KAKE News is a drug-free company and requires pre-employment drug testing and background checks. Lockwood Broadcast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.