Customer Service Teammate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Holdrege, NE 68949
Customer Service Teammate
External Job Posting:
As a Customer Service Teammate you help ensure our customers are the first priority. You will answer and address the concerns of our customer as they shop in our store. If you enjoy problem solving with attention to detail, this may be the role for you. You will support the store leaders with setting up the registers and handling deposits. Responsibilities also include cashiering and answer questions at the customer service desk.
There is a lot of variety in this role and how you treat the customer will help ensure they visit us again, and again, and again.
Shopko teammates will be responsible for:
- Answering customer questions
- Providing customers with a quick and efficient check-out experience
- Accurately scan and bag items
- Ensuring customers receive courteous service
- Handle money
- Process customer returns and exchanges
- Maintaining Shopko brand standards at the front end area and salesfloor
- Restocking items efficiently and accurately
- Thank our customers for visiting our store
- We want you to enjoy what you do
- You count, and our customers return because of you
- Flexible scheduling
- Be part of a fun, supportive, and energetic team
- We are growing rapidly and promote from within
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Must demonstrate Shopko’s commitment to provide exceptional customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate and be friendly
- Detail oriented to ensure merchandise is accurately placed in our store
- Lift up to 50 pounds when unloading merchandise
- Comfortable with climbing a 6 foot ladder to stock merchandise
- High school equivalent reading and math skills
We are a growing company with plans to add 200 more stores over the next two years. We provide general merchandise, Pharmacy, and Optical services in our store formats of Shopko, Shopko Hometown, and Shopko Express.
At Shopko, we understand what matters to our customers. Our stores are designed to be simple, clean, and welcoming, not overwhelming. We offer the essentials our customers need and the brands they trust at a fair price. Shopko, the Stuff that counts.
We offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package! If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.
Auto req ID: